My name is Christopher Cliff. I’m a software consultant based in New York City & Milwaukee.
I specialize in rapid product development. That means: conceptually sound, realized software components that are delivered efficiently and of high quality.
I generally work with the following tools:
- User interfaces developed with Backbone.js or Angular.js
- Web servers developed with node.js
- Scalable services deployed to cloud infrastructure
- mke-bus, a HAPI-REST service for Milwaukee's real time public bus data
- Neue, an asynchronous web font loader
- Loomis, a web application for Paper by FiftyThree
- Caisson, a cloud deployment utility
- Excavator, a web application for capturing responsive screenshots
- Dino, a DynamoDB object modeler for node.js
- Sausage.js, a jQuery plugin for contextual pagination
I’m currently building Percolate.
Get in touch: