My name is Christopher Cliff. I’m a software consultant based in New York City.
- Web servers developed with node.js
- Scalable services deployed to cloud infrastructure
- Heroku Stripe Checkout, a self-hosted service for accepting payments with Stripe Checkout
- Tweet Lifetime, a self-hosted service that continuously monitors your Twitter account and deletes old tweets
- JSON Expert, create a web-ready API from the documents on your hard drive
- mke-bus, a HAPI-REST service for Milwaukee's real time public bus data
- Neue, an asynchronous web font loader
- Loomis, a web application for Paper by FiftyThree
- Caisson, a cloud deployment utility
- Excavator, a web application for capturing responsive screenshots
- Dino, a DynamoDB object modeler for node.js
- Sausage.js, a jQuery plugin for contextual pagination
I’m currently building Percolate.
Get in touch:
© 2014 Christopher Cliff